Shop Gorilla Dust Designs

Buy your Gorilla Dust Designs jewelry today!

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Summer

I was looking up "how come no one reads my blog". Isn't that a little sad? The general consensus seems to be - you're boring! Well played Google, well played.

I am waiting to find out if I got into the Philadelphia holiday show. I am supposed to know by the end of the month (which is tomorrow). There is a little bit of hope left. It's small, but it's there. That being said, I won't be terribly surprised if I receive the standard rejection email by tomorrow.

And now a joke.

~~~
A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel on the front of his pants and asks the bartender for a beer.

Bartender says, "Ok pirate. By the way, did you know you have a steering wheel on the front of your pants?"

Pirate says, "Arrrrr, it's drivin me nuts."
~~~


Ba dum dum.

Thank you, I'll be here all week.

No comments: