Shop Gorilla Dust Designs

Buy your Gorilla Dust Designs jewelry today!

Friday, March 28, 2014

Rejection Letter Inman Park

Inman Park Festival, Street Market 2014

Inman Park Festival Dear Vendor, Thank you for your interest in participating in the Inman Park Festival. Unfortunately, we cannot accept your offer to exhibit as described and have shredded the check that accompanied yo
To Mary FiorelloMe

Today at 3:15 AM
Dear Vendor,

Thank you for your interest in participating in the Inman Park Festival.

Unfortunately, we cannot accept your offer to exhibit as described and have
shredded the check that accompanied your application.


Possible reasons for not being accepted into the Inman Park Festival

* There is no more space available (the 200 booth spaces are already booked)

* We have already accepted several exhibitors with similar line of work

* The merchandise is not handmade by the exhibitor

* The merchandise is not appropriate for Inman Park Festival


Arts & Crafts and Street Market Committee


www.inmanparkfestival.org
ArtInmanPark@gmail.com
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
I did the Inman Park show in 2011 and it was a huge success for me. Then rejected in 2012, 2013 and now 2014. Nice of them to shred my check for me. Love the possible reasons bullet points.
 
Whatever Inman Park Festival! Don't worry, you don't have to worry about shredding my check next year. I will save you the time and shred it myself. Or maybe not even write a check. Yeah that probably makes more sense. Seriously though I will probably apply again next year. I mean it's free to apply (less the cost of the stamp) and I think someday they might accept me accidentally.

No comments: