Shop Gorilla Dust Designs

Buy your Gorilla Dust Designs jewelry today!

Monday, March 3, 2014

Lean Cuisine Chicken Club Panini


Today's lunch was the chicken club panini by Lean Cuisine.


 
Frozen and ready to be nuked.

Nuked.
 
 

 
Hmmm, wait a minute, does that bread look toasted to you? This looks nothing like the picture on the box.


 
 So I broke out some cooking spray and the skillet and . . .
 
 Ah, now that looks a little bit more like what was pictured.
 
 
What I thought:
It was pretty good once I toasted it in the skillet, it would have been a bit soggy without that step. The main flavors were cheese and chicken, I didn't really taste the bacon or the tomato. Pretty good if you are in the mood for a cheese sandwich. Oooh, it would be really good with some tomato soup. Next time I will try that.

No comments: