Shop Gorilla Dust Designs

Buy your Gorilla Dust Designs jewelry today!

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Moving along

Upcoming shows:

4/21-4/22 Chatty Crafty – Chattanooga, TN
4/28 Crafty Feast – Columbia, SC
5/12-5/13 Dunwoody Arts Festival – Dunwoody, GA
5/19 Geranium Festival – McDonough, GA

Excited for all of these  - I have an amazing amount of inventory and will not have to worry about last minute rushing around to finish pieces. In fact, I was so busy all winter creating that I may not have to make another piece all year. Those four shows are all I have lined up for the entire summer so I hope to make the most of them and really hope for mild, sunny weather on those dates! All of the shows (except Dunwoody), I have done before (some more than once) and always have the best time.
My dog can barely handle the excitement of it all.

No comments: