Shop Gorilla Dust Designs

Buy your Gorilla Dust Designs jewelry today!

Monday, June 27, 2011

Indie Craft Parade

Ok, gave the Indie Craft Parade another shot. It just seems like such a fun show. This is the third year I applied and I thought yes, this will be the year they want a little Gorilla Dust in their show. Then I got this in my inbox:


We like your concept, but it's not the level of quality we were looking for. Keep refining your craft and try again next year!


Ouch and ouch. I think I like it better when the rejection comes without an explanation! I also think I'm going to take it as a sign that this is just not the show for me so 2011 was the last year of applying for Gorilla Dust Designs. Sometimes you just have to realize a show is not for you. I guess I will have to take comfort from the piles of money I made in Pittsburgh earlier this month and the other piles I made this weekend in Chattanooga . . . I think I feel better already!

Best of luck for a successful show to anyone vending at the Indie Craft Parade!



No comments: