Shop Gorilla Dust Designs

Buy your Gorilla Dust Designs jewelry today!

Monday, March 28, 2011

Dominos


I have had these dominos for such a long time and never really invested too much time in them. I always seem to spend way more effort on spoons and scrabble tiles, but this weekend I finally gave the dominos the attention they deserved. I designed the pictures of the cat and the flapper girl using MS Paint. Yes, you did read that correctly, MS Paint. True, it has extremely limited capabilities as a picture editing program, but for making simple drawings, it's pretty nifty. The dandelions are from a rubber stamp. All this time I have been buying rub-on dandelions, but now realize a stamp works just as well. Better in fact because 1) the dandelion print I like has been discontinued and 2) I can use the stamp a bazillion times.


Now I just need more dominos!

No comments: